1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis on the Impact of Road Transport Projects."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
The intern will assist the IED Evaluation Specialist and an International Consultant conducting a systematic review of the impact of road transport projects. He/she will perform some tasks based on the protocol/steps of conducting a systematic review. The task will include, but not exclusive to:
1. Identifying and sorting the studies to be included and excluded.
2. Assessing and identifying the risk of bias of the studies.
3. Undertaking meta-analysis, and identifying the evidence gap.
4. Presenting the results.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
By the end of the internship period, the intern will deliver a report and presentation on the summary of the systematic review process, the preliminary findings and evidence gap of the impact of road transport projects.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Enrolled in a Master or PhD Program in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy/Administration, or Engineering.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced in quantitative research method, especially impact evaluation.
- Knowledge in conducting systematic review, meta-analysis, or evidence gap.
- Previous experience in the road transport sector projects or research will be an advantage.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
This vacancy is archived.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now