1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"a. Assisting business development for ADB's advisory services
b. Supporting implementation of OPPP's transaction advisory services in various projects in ADB Developing Member countries including a new greenfield city."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
a. Conduct research, financial analysis, modelling, and structuring for PPP projects.
b. Identify potential target sponsors in developed countries and ADB developing member countries for possible transactions.
c. Assist collecting project information in transport, renewable energy, social sectors, through ADB's internal networks such as Resident Missions/Regional Departments/Private Sector Operations Department and analyze market trend.
d. Support the implementation of OPPP's execution of advisory mandates.
e. Travel to support OPPP transaction advisory services implementation may be necessary.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
a. Report on PPP project evaluated.
b. Propose a list of possible sponsors and transactions.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Presently enrolled in a Master's or PhD course. MBA or equivalent.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
At least 3 years of work experience working with private sector financial institution and/or in infrastructure sector.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now