1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"The role of demographics and leisure services in developing Asian economies: a macro analysis."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Background research and draft paper that discuss the following:
More specific details on the tasks to be carried out will be determined closer to the date.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
Draft paper analyzing services productivity and literature review of alternative methodologies.
Presentation at a research department Brown Bag lunch workshop.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Presently enrolled in a Master's or PhD course. Ideally a student working on his economics Ph.D. and focusing on labor/macroeconomics.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Some knowledge of developing Asia.
- Experience with Stata econometrics program highly desired.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now