1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"Capacity Development for Data Driven Cyber Operations."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
“hunting missions” using threat intelligence, log data analysis and other security detection / response tools.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Presently enrolled in a Master's or PhD course. Advanced Engineering or Science degree in the fields of Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Statistics, Mathematics, and other relevant fields.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in participating / achieving results in Capture-The-Flag (CTF) or other cybersecurity / information security competition is strongly preferred.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now