· To coordinate, manage and supervise the network of enumerators in Syria through direct communication with the network.
· To Supervise the whole network (Camps – Sub Districts) through direct supervision of the enumerators.
· To manage the daily tasks of the enumerators with the appropriate follow up.
· To co-recruit enumerators with the aim to establish full coverage of Syria.
· To evaluate the performance of network of enumerators bi-annually.
· To check regularly the existence of the enumerators within the sub-district he/she covers and report to IMU manager.
· To organize and carry out training for enumerators.
· To develop the training materials and procedures.
· To revise and develop of data collection tools and test them on Kobo.
· To supervise the timelines of the data collection in Syria.
· To debrief the enumerators after receiving the raw data.
· To clean and revise the received data.
· To develop the methodology of the data collection and follow up with the enumerators (resources, procedures, and tools)
· To triangulate data with other ACU departments regarding the collected information by their field staff.
· To receive and forward Emergency Alerts from the enumerators
· To communicate information requests to the enumerators
· To assist in the dissemination of information to Syria.
· To participate in preparing the questionnaire.
· To apply the Safety & Security Principles for enumerators during their field work.
· To attend Cluster meetings, present IMU products there and engage with UN cluster leads.
· To present IMU products in professional way in English/Arabic languages in meetings.
· To prepare ad-hoc flash reports as requested from the management.
· To follow up the financial and HR issues with the related department.
· To prepare the monthly payroll in coordination with the HR & Admin Dept.
Note: the above mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience/Languages)
Core & Technical Competencies
A. Core Competencies:
B. Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
C. Technical Competencies:
This vacancy is archived.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now