| Duties and Accountabilities:|
This HR Shared Services Quality role will own responsibility of implementation of Lean and Six Sigma to WBG HR Shared Services teams, focused on process standardization, productivity improvements & ramping critical activities in support of improving Quality of Service and Client Satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
Provide ownership and responsibility in implementation of Lean and Six Sigma by stream lining and simplification to key areas of service delivery. Serve as a change agent by influencing, communicating and institutionalizing a culture of simplification and standardization all directed towards improvement in service quality and client/ user experience Coach in the use of Lean & Six Sigma tools and the simplification methodology to drive significant business impact Deploy tools to improve quality of service impacting Client Satisfaction, by understanding processes to be able work with Operating team on the floor to make impact Leading value stream process improvements, as a lean expert, and delivering sustainable productivity & business results. Driving early integration of Lean principles in product design & process development Leading workouts and driving continuous improvement activities throughout the value stream to achieve business results Establishing and coordinating external benchmarking and bring best practice on service quality Ability to drive cross-functional results through established Quality Governance in a matrix structure
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt/ Black Belt Certified (from GE / Motorola, etc).
• Graduate (preference Engineering Graduate) with 7 + years of experience
• Proven experience in deployment of Lean & Six Sigma for 4 years in a service environment
1. Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization and work with operating teams
2. Demonstrated commitment for process improvement with results, strong implementation skills
3. Experience in Client Centric Design thinking and proven implementation will be beneficial
4. Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
5. Strong oral and written communication skills in English
6. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
7. Ability to deliver and create business level presentation skills
• Deliver Results for Clients - Proactively addresses clients’ stated and unstated needs.
• Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries - Collaborates across boundaries, gives own perspective and willingly receives diverse perspectives.
• Lead and Innovate - Develops innovative solutions.
• Create, Apply and Share Knowledge - Applies knowledge across WBG to strengthen solutions for internal and/or external clients.
• Make Smart Decisions - Interprets a wide range of information and pushes to move forward.
• Project/Program Management - Able to collaborate with clients/stakeholders to define objectives, deliverables and timelines for projects and initiatives. Applies sophisticated project management processes to increase process and quality objectives of function.
The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.