Position: Lead Dental Provider
Minimum Commitment: Three Months (six preferable)
Reports to: Operations Manager and Dental Director
Probation: 60 Days
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Housing and Meals Provided, with weekly Living Stipend
We are looking for experienced and motivated people to coordinate and lead the dental staff and volunteers and to work with our Operations Managers and Dental Director to supervise program activities for Floating Doctors, Panama.
· Attend all single-day and multi-day mobile clinics, and occasional dental- specific clinics
· Responsibility for training and supervising the dental providers and students
· Work with Pharmacy and Clinic Supply Manager to create a request list for dental gear
· Work with Pharmacy and Clinic Supply Manager to ensure dental gear is complete and prepared for upcoming clinics.
· Weekly, submit a report to the Dental Director summarizing totals of patients seen
· Assist in developing a recruitment plan for dentists and dental students
· Identifying areas for improvement and/or development and implementing appropriate policy/infrastructure changes with the approval of the President and Dental Director
· Fully registered dentist with a minimum of 2 years experience
· Prior experience working /volunteering in a developing country (not required but is preferred)
· Evidence of the ability to lead a team and experience in teaching and managing different personalities.
· Availability for a minimum of 3 months.
· Working knowledge of Spanish preferred
Please contact Volunteerinfo@FloatingDoctors with any questions and visit our website to apply: https://floatingdoctors.com/volunteer/licensed-doctor-nurse-nurse-practitioner-advanced-practice-nurse-or-physicians-assistant/
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now