The Rule of Law Unit of the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine (OSCE PCU) is tasked with management and implementation of the projects in the area of judicial education and training, raising human rights awareness, trial monitoring aimed at upholding the rule of law and promoting human rights in Ukraine.
The objective of the project “Safeguarding Human Rights through Courts” (hereinafter referred to as the Project) is to increase protection of human rights of Ukrainian citizens in the courts. In this regard, the Project aims at enhancing capacity of the judiciary and other legal professionals in application of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) and the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR).
Please note that this is a consultancy assignment of approximately 30 working days. The consultant will be required to work from home periodically visiting OSCE PCU office to meet Project team and co-ordinate the course of assignment fulfilment.
Taking into account the necessity to design, develop and produce an interactive promotional video based on the results of the trial monitoring programme implemented by the Project in 2017, OSCE PCU would like to engage the services of a creative designer, developer and producer. The video will be presented at the high-level conference on “Trial monitoring in Ukraine” to be conducted in February 2018. More specifically, the expert will be expected to complete the following tasks:
• develop and present to the Project team a detailed creative scenario of the video (up to 4 minutes long) with a special focus on the progress and results of the trial monitoring (using report on the findings of the trial monitoring, video interviews with the monitors, photos illustrating the process of trial monitoring and other data that will be provided to the Expert by the Project) and finalize it after receiving comments from the Project team;
• produce a creative, interactive and high-quality video in Ukrainian with subtitles (subtitles will be translated into English by the Project, the Expert has to provide Ukrainian transcript) in accordance with the scenario approved by the Project team;
• make all necessary changes and amendments to the video after receiving comments from the Project team and submit the final version not later than 1 February 2018.
• University degree in creative design, filming, photography or other related field;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience at national and/or international level;
• Portfolio with previous similar assignments performed (please provide the hyperlink while submitting your application
• Experience with international organisations is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian is necessary.
According to the PCU consultancy fees guidelines.
This position is for residents of Ukraine only. We strongly encourage applicants to use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRC00492. The deadline for applications is 16 November 2017. If you have difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy or you may use the OSCE's off-line Application Form available at https://jobs.osce.org/uk/resources/document/anketa-na-vakansiyu; you should complete the Application Form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position on the Application Form and in the cover message subject. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Details of the assignment and contract may be further discussed during the interviews.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
This vacancy is archived.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel