Corporate Relations- Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing (OB), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a highly-motivated Corporate Account Manager to join their team of relationship-driven professionals! The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate the mission of Operation Blessing to companies with resources that can be used to support global hunger relief, medical, and disaster response programs. We are looking for an innovative networker who can motivate and inspire others.
Our Corporate Account Manager will successfully acquire gift-in-kind donations from these corporations and other sources, and manage the facilitation and documentation of procured resources in support of our programs. This goal-oriented individual will cultivate national corporate accounts through successfully procuring a wide-array of donated products to meet on-going program needs.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Experience communicating with corporate contacts and the ability to close a sale
· An ability to service existing accounts and establish new donors by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential donation outlets
· Working knowledge of managing corporate accounts for sales or gifts in kind
· Working knowledge of resource procurement, and standards and regulations
· Strong computer skills, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate OB’s mission and purpose
· Excellent oral, written, negotiation, and corporate-level presentation skills
· Ability to meet truckload quantity goals through planning and organization, and the ability to evaluate program effectiveness
· Ability to thrive under pressure and meet department goals and deadlines
· Ability to be flexible, take initiative, work independently and be an effective member of the team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet on-going GIK deadlines efficiently
· Ability to travel at least once a month