|Under direct supervision of the Policy and Planning Officer, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for Policy and Planning Officer coordination of the POiB Programme Budgeting Cycle, and is the focal point for all administrative matters related to the OSCE Academy and for other Implementing Partners of the Office of Head of Mission (OHoM). The Administrative Assistant liaises with FAU to clarify and implement administrative matters and procedures; provides secretarial and administrative support for the supervisor; and provides interpretation and translations support.|
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Under the direct supervision of the Policy and Planning officer, the incumbent performs the following duties:
1. Serves as the focal point for all administrative matters related to the OSCE Academy, including all UB and ExB projects, as well as for other IPs of the Office of Head of Mission;
2. Liaises with Fund Administration Unit (FAU) to clarify administrative matters and procedures related to project implementation, including procurement, budgeting and IP management; offers or obtains specialized information and provides assistance on administrative matters;
3. Composes and types regular correspondence, such as, but not limited to letters to donors and informative material, such as, but not limited to, notes-to-the-file, at the request of the Policy and Planning Officer and/or the Deputy Head of Mission;
4. Schedules, coordinates and participates in official meetings of the Policy and Planning Officer, keeps minutes from meetings and drafts event reports;
5. Serves as the DocIn focal point for the Policy and Planning Unit: Finding documents stored in Doc In; Makes information available to others; Uploads to and manages information in DocIn;
6. Raises PRs and POs for OHoM projects and expenditures related to the Policy and Planning Unit and the Deputy Head of Mission; orders and maintains an inventory of supplies;
7. Maintains an electronic calendar of events involving the Policy and Planning Unit. Disseminates a weekly and monthly calendar of P and P activities to relevant members of the unit and other dimensions. Ensures effective records management for the unit, both on the U-drive and on DocIn;
8. Makes arrangement for the travels of the Policy and Planning Officer and other unit staff;
9. Interprets for the Policy and Planning Officer and other international OHoM mission members upon request, translates project documents, letters and other materials from English-Russian-English;
10. Other duties.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 812.33 Euro/month. Social benefits will include Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
|How To Apply|
If you wish to apply for this position, please, use OSCE's online application link https://jobs.osce.org/
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Please note that the vacancy is open for competition only amongst individuals with actual citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic. The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please note that in the event of invitation for interview/test, the OSCE is unable to reimburse costs incurred.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now